Casa De Arcos Guest House
Welcome to Casa De Arcos, Family Guest House
Update: as of June 1 2018. Our Guest House is open for business. We have changed our direction in the marketing of the guest house to include every one. Due to the political situation in Nicaragua we now are a family guest house as we have our family here to greet you and make you at home and safe. We except female guests now as others in the home are under 18 yrs old.
To Enjoy the Day in Granada! Most days are problem free and calm in Granada. A suggestion to all visitors when you see a large group of people assembling quick just walk the other direction.
We now recommend using our guild if you set out on your own adventure. or experience free activities here at the house. our family is made up of a three children 11-18 and there Mother who as a team are here to clean and make you all at home.
- Wake up with an early breakfast to start your day! ( Coffee is included in the morning ) choose off our menu / Fresh Fruit / Omelet / Toast / Coffe
- For guest that just want to relax and be at home during the day or night, Welcome to our salt water pool area
- Chill Out Time! , swim and relax in the saltwater pool or surf the Internet with our Free Fast Wi-Fi,
- Late afternoon pool games, cards, dice games and post carding.
- We offer to join in on our simple dinner and join us as a family.
- 7 pm – Enjoy a on demand movie in the living room or go have fun out on the town!.. with music great restaurants, street entertainment and dancing.
- 9:00 pm – is quite is time for anyone that is leaving early in the morning, lights out and get ready for you next day. the pool is open after hours in night just be quite and whisper. ( times for activities can change depending on how many guests are here.)
“Welcome To Casa De Arcos Guest House
- Located in walking distance to the main square in town and food stores. This colonial home that has been featured in International living magazine and HGTV. Casa De Arcos had a face lift in the year 2017 and in also redoing our VRBO page and others we had to start over. In starting over withe the serch pages we lost our guest comments. We hope you enjoy staying here as much as others did in the past years.
- For many years the home has been a Vacation Rental for persons to rent weekly or monthly.
- We now offer rooms as a “Guest House” when the home is not used as a private rental. In January of 2018 We acquired our permits with the City of Granada DGI Jan 2018 to open as a Guest House.
941 882 8017 ( Magic Jack ) Florida Number but rings in Granada also.
Casa De Arcos, is located on Calle El Almendro
See our location map in reservations